Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The most easiest job

I've understood...in just a few days of work(without cash) that the best and easiest job to do in life is to study. You never know how easy it is until you try out something else. Oh yes! I'm just re-framing the famous phrase of all times "The grass is always greener on the other side". It was so much more fun, sitting in the benches, teasing the staff as they teach, eating in class, trying to do our chores right under the professor's nose. I'm missing it now. School or college, both were fun. More so
because I enjoyed both to the maximum. Now sitting all alone, I'm missing that blackboard, the chalk pieces, scratching on the benches, humming in boring classes, eavesdropping on my backbench mates. So many things. When will they come back. Never!

No comments: