Saturday, September 19, 2009

When you just don't know!

There are some moments in life when you don't know why you're doing what you're doing. I get into such many times and at these moments I've learnt not to think, to just do what I feel at the moment. The problem is, I feel so much for it later. I think about it later and muse about it continuously till I finally get over it. Is it good? Well I don't know and that's jut it. I seriously don't know. But why do I bring myself to this point. Why don't I think about stuffs at that moment? Why did I just do what I did? Never thinking about how it will affect the others around. How much hurt they will be when they know what I've done. I didn't think then. And if it had been allowed it just could have reached the point of no return. Like that! What am I even thinking? In clearer terms, why don't I even think!

No comments: