Thursday, March 27, 2008

But what have I learnt....

Its so easy to put up posts wen u've researched on something and made clear studies on every word taht u have put. Making a thesis, putting in points, editing, cut-copy-paste, all these become all so common. Ive done my project well, put down every point only after serious consideration and worked hard to get the result. But is this all that I have learnt? That MIMO improves capacity. That ML is the most optimum detector. That VBLAST is an efficient architecture.
NO !! There are so many things I learnt on this one semester wich i havent for the last 4 yrs. Ive known that I had wasted 4 yrs of my life by being in one of the best fields in the professional degree and stil having not known it. I hav learnt that in no other field can we see so much of advancements in technology every day, every second. I hav seen the wonders that electronics can bring to the world. I hav felt the change a degree can make to my life. I hav understood all concepts I forgot to in my 4 yrs within semester. I hav understood why some professors are so irritated with us. I hav learnt that even the most boring lecture will hav some point that will be useful for, tat I had never known. I hav learnt the basics of finance. I know why inflation occurs. I can easily convert dollars to rupees. I know that 9 is a very powerful number and it spells doom to have ur life number and death number as the same. I found that my husband is gonna suffer wid me. I have learnt that I shud never look down upon anyone by the job they do. You never no...They may act be millionaires working to kill time. I hav seen that its never too late to learn, all u need is interest. The entire world is waiting to help u out. All you need to do is stretch out that hand.
Now wen I come out of my dept, wen I leave coll I will never complain for having taken this stream cos I no Im way ahead of so many cos of the field i had chosen to do. Im proud to be an Engineer, Proud to be ECEian, Proud to be an SSNite and esp esp proud to have been under my batch.

No comments: