Friday, April 11, 2008

Christmas Jingles

Well all this heat is enough to make me dream o december and Christmas. Wow !! one of the best fetes in the world, so colourful, so much life, brings joy in every kid's heart and also in mine...but the beat I love in Christmas are the carols. So here go a list of my favs...Act this list has all the songs I no...additions will happen as an wen i learn more:
Angels from the realm of glory
Away in a manger
Come the long expected Jesus
Deck the halls wid boughs of Holly
Everbody needs to have a holiday
Hark the herald angels sing
Jesus our saviour kind and good
Jingle bell rock
Jingle bells (Dashing thru the snow)
Joy to the world
Long time ago in bethleham
Mary's boy Child
O come all ye faithful
Oh Christmas tree
Said the bright sky to the little lamb
Santa claus is coming to town
Silent nite
The drummer boy (Come they told me)
The first Noel
We 3 kings of orient are
While shepherds wathced their flocks
Wind thru the olive trees.

No comments: