Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why fall in love?

There are times I wonder why people even fall in love. And how come once they fall in even when they find it getting beyond their limit they manage to stand and hold on. All this inspite of them knowing that they are very much unhappy in the relationship that they are in. Or is it that all relationships are quite as difficult? Fighting over simple matters, creating havoc in the other person's mind, spoiling the day for both the parties, tears unlimited on each side and then falling in love all over again. Sounds nice when verbally uttered as in all cases. After all its easy to say when we are not involved and only looking at it from a distance. But then what about those who are into it. Are those few minutes of pleasure worth the hours of constant fights? Questions galore. Maybe easy for me to ask, because I've just not fallen in love!! How will someone who hasn't known the depth a relationship holds ever have knowledge enough to comment about it? But still the more I think about it I wonder if I would have ever been able to handle all this. Well, maybe that's why I'm not in love!

No comments: