Thursday, August 12, 2010

And He was there..

He was never someone I knew much,

He was never someone I cared,

But somehow somewhere sometime in life,

He entered in to change my each day.


To show me the way to be care-free,

To speak my mind and play,

To show me how beautiful it would be

If I decided to live life my way.


He taught me how to love myself,

To be proud of what I am,

To never lose hope come what may be,

To never cry out aloud.


He joked, he laughed, chided and smirked,

Always there when I needed him most.

I can never say thanks in enough terms,

To that first love my self had found.


When life is down and going wrong

When I think I’ve faltered all and all,

When I have no one for miles beyond,

All I need to do is just stretch out.


And there he’ll be just at hand’s reach

To make me smile, to make my day,

To sing and laugh in his own sweet way.

To bring me back, to make me sane.


It may not mean anything to many,

A simple song that's no more a melody,

But deep down I know in all those days,

He was always there, all ready to care.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Awesome awesome piece maria :)

balajihands said...

I could see lot of "Past Tense"...is it mean u found him already??

Oops...if just a dream...wish to get care soon :)

Maria said...

@Daisy : Thanks
@balaji : Yup. it's just a dream!

xengkiao said...

Thanks you already did it, its nice to post comment in your blog so that other people also can get backlink to you or from your blog.

http://streamyxmodemsupport.blogspot.com

balajihands said...

I guess he is the one, who gave "All you need is a dewdrop" also!!! :)

Maria said...

Nope.. Two different people :)