Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Day I Broke Free

I had borne it for so long. It seemed quite alright in the beginning. But how long could I hold myself back and say that all this is just for sometime. Is it rude that I wished to be free? No it's not. I have my own life to live. And I have the choice to decide how to live it. It might be rude for now. But it's the best, for the both of us. Somehow I'm feeling light now, feeling like I'm free, like I was caged fro so long and now given my freedom. Even before I fly away from home. This certain event makes me feel so good, so happy. Is it bad? I don't know. I don't want to know. I just know that I'm happy. And it's something I've not felt for a long time. I'm smiling now, a true smile, from my heart. This is the most important thing. You have a short life to live. It doesn't mean you'll live only to be forty or fifty. Even if you live to be a hundred it is a short life. It's not a thousand. You don't live long enough to see the Harley's comet quite often. As long as you have it, make it fruitful, make it lively. Smile each moment, make others smile, radiate joy in every path. I know Ive taken the best decision in four years. After a string of mistakes, one point I'll always be glad about. I'm loving it.

No comments: