Sunday, July 27, 2008

How did I land up here

Sometimes you just can't believe how you end up in some situations. Certain things you just don't seem to be able to get out of. That's what I found myself in. A place where I didn't want to be, a situation i could have avoided but didn't. Why? What made me get into a job when all that I wanted to do was sit in the comfort of my home and sleep, eat and most most importantly earn on the computer? Maybe that's what people call fate. And for this single reason I hate fate. I simply HATE FATE! I just want to go to some quiet place and shout out my heart, till my throat is dry and my body is weak. I want to shout out just Konkana Sen Sharma like did in Life in a Metro! That's how much of frustration that I have within me. Oh! Anything for that place.

No comments: