Friday, March 19, 2010

Not just for bad times.

I loved writing. And especially more on paper than typing it down. Maybe I just loved seeing my handwriting on paper. But then it was an outlet for my feelings, more so the confused ones which I felt got more light when I wrote them all down. The positive, the negative and the neutral all blended in together, not to give me solutions but at least to make my heart lighter and mind clearer. But I took up the book only when I felt sad or lost. I always had people to spend it with when I was happy. There was not a moment when I felt great and had to suppress it within myself. So my blog never had the good things that touched. Reading it more seemed like I had only sorrows throughout leading to a wretched life, when that was just not true. I put that in because good times were shared with friends (not really Kingfisher) but the sad ones I preferred to keep it to myself and when they got too big for me, I wrote it all down. But now I feel just awesome. After what happened last night I really don't know if I can share it enough to get over it. And so here it goes. The first fun-loving post after string of sad ones. One that made me happy and a bit sad too.

1 comment:

Night's heed said...

As i said, the feelings that touch deep in are the ones better written than shared thru words!