Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where do I hide my face ??

After the disastrous performance of my team yday wat else can I do except cry out loud. The lowest total in the IPL...can there be any other shame...but no Im not going to complain. I cant. I will continue to give my full support to them. Tho after dis Im not even sure if they'll enter the semi-finals..still Im gonna support them. Cos its still my fav team and no matter wat Im not gonna give them up. Till the end. Their batsmen may not be so good but their bowlers are excellent and so are their fielders. Amazing fielding is done by them as was seen in the prev matches. So wat if they dint win. They played their best. They have shown some of the best talents in the country. We have found excellent cricketers in the team like Dhinde and new finds lik Shukla. Ppl who will deliver wen the need comes. And a phoenix of a captain. He mite hav lost this match but there's still 3 to go. Even if KKR doesnt stay thru in this season it has arrived and shown the world that it cant be put down so easily. I love my team no matter wat. Come back KKR. Show them ur the gr8est fighters. This defeat is nothing. Win thru.

No comments: