Friday, August 22, 2008

Are You so Jobless !!??

It seems so easy for some people to write stories when there actually is nothing to write about. And I've always wondered how they do it, how it comes so easily and naturally to some that they go on and on about nothing in general. What's it that keeps them going? Recently I have understood that at least writing is ok. Some people go on talking about something or the other continuously with no story in it. Now I think that is something. Seriously !! How can you speak about crap for hours together? And there will be people ready to read it too. It's all got to do with how you spin the web. You make it all so colorful and inviting your victims don't bother whether there is any trap within. They just fall through. Probably they get hypnotized by your voice. Or even better they've fallen in love with your expressions. Whatever it is seriously beats me. How do people actually sit through an entire pile of humdrum? For eg. I seriously wonder....How did you people ever get to this bottom line. Where you actually reading this entire thing? One which I wrote just cos I wanted an original post between 2 sponsored ones? Oh wow !!..People are jobless.

No comments: