Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bad time for Common Cold

And that is just now! What with all the news of swine flu on the run, one sneeze and the entire population stare at you like you just killed someone! I just experienced that right now and I can't say how it feels. you should be there to know it all. To my bad luck I got the cold at the wrong time(yday), in the wrong place(bangalore) and sneezed in the wrong environment(railway station). With all and sundry already with masks across their noses, I could sense the apprehension when I so simple as said 'acchoooooo' right there. Already common cold has its own irritation, and on top of it now you would have to bear with the cold stares from people rather than sympathy that this malady formerly generated. So much for just a sneeze!

No comments: