Sunday, August 16, 2009

When someone misses you...

It's not always that people tell me they miss. Or should I put it like, People tell me they miss me and they mean it! But yes. Last night when I got this message from someone I thought was just considering me as another person in his life, I seriously didn't know how to react. Especially when just the previous day I had felt all lost and lonely in this big bad world. But finally I just smiled. A smile that was eluding me for over many hours. A smile after long hours of sleeplessness and tears. Just a small tiny message can have so much effect and well I really felt special. I've always wanted to know if I make a difference to any person's life. If my absence will ever be of effect. And when someone actually tells you that they miss you, you know how much they mean!! I felt and I loved it. It made me feel worth living. It made me finally understand that being myself is just the best thing I could ever do.

No comments: