Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blogging thru the iTouch

After mailing, chatting, facebook and twiterrific now I've got something else that I can try using my iTouch. Blogging. And this being my first post let me just describe how it feels to use this and express what I feel. Maybe it's more like now I don't need to switch on the comp or wait to get to office to express what I feel. I just need the net and I'm good to go, ready to put up anything I feel as and when I do it. Well it is quite different than typing something in the keyboard and my iTouch doesn't seem to make me feel awesome each time I try to type something using the skin of my fingers. Oh yes! Apple doesn't work with the finger nails or even gloved hands. It needs ur skin to make any sort of action possible on it. And adding the out of the world display n feel each moment with it makes me feel special.

No comments: