Friday, June 18, 2010

Minutes to Ravanan

Usure poguthey usure poguthey udhayte née konjam suzhikayile....
Listening to karthik's voice to ARR'a music. That's how I'm doing my wait for the most hyped about movie in Indian cinema. Raavan and Raavanan releasing on June 18th world over. And lucky that I am it is releasing here too, in Denver, just an hour's drive away from me. The time difference had made sure that my Indian friends get to see it a day earlier than I did, but I'm not complaining. Well I dint even think I might get to watch it today. But as I wait I remember that day I'm gurgaon where we got to watch a Tamil movie after so long a time and how it felt, how the crowd cheered and whistled and commented, for every word that came out. How it felt like I was back home, back in chennai. And now I wonder, will it be the same here. In spite of all changes, the different culture and the rigid discipline that these seemigly have, will I be lucky enough to hear the cheers n shouts again? In Denver?

No comments: