Friday, February 8, 2008

About me...in short....

While the entire world has started dis long back, ya, maybe im quite late. Had always been quite content wid the joys of penning down my thots than typing it. So hav i left the paper forever. Nope, thats not possible. Cos i no nothin can match to scribbling on pieces of processed wood pulp for yrs to come...at least for me. So starting on my first blog to say few things abt me as much as i hav understood.( yes, of couse there are times i don und wat im doing n why! )

Basically a malayalee(im slowly finding pride in saying that), i was born in chennai and lived my entire life here, school and college. I studied in Good Shepherd(pretty much known in chennai) from my KG to 12th, and rite now doin my Engg in SSNCE, Kalavakkam. Im quite religious though within limits. I do often question some beliefs but then my faith is too strong. I accept certain things as such, no questions asked. Cos few things can only be experienced and few others never be explained by anyone. I love to travel, see the world around me, experience different cultures, learn languages. I get bored very easily of constancy. Seriously hav no idea how i studied in the same school for 14 yrs..! But then i still miss school, the grounds, the fun v had there. All girls school is amazing in its own way. The freedom, the place wer v rule all tryin to be tomboys. Well i'll stop the blog here. Getting quite long for the first one. So till then...
"ente kalbile vennilavu nee nalla paatukkara "

No comments: