Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Branded Phones for Free!!

When probed ahead by my sweet cousin I decided to try out this place that she had suggested for me. Claiming that it could provide cell phones for free, and that too branded ones which even included a free Blackberry Curve in its list. I would have normally brushed it aside with no mroe than a yawn if Kate had not pestered me so much. These kids always have an eye for free stuff and they feel that its all true. After all when they hear that free Samsung phones are being provided with no extra baggages will they keep quiet? That is how I found myself in front of the computer seeing if I could get at least free Motorola phones. I checked into the site and my eyes first on the category for free Nokia phones. I was totally taken aback by the models for which this offer was laid down. It included almost all the top ones that I had known of that I made a bet with myself that the lure of free mobile phones was just a cheat. But no it wasn't. As I went about choosing one and going ahead with one of their top items found that it was all for real. As I reached the end of the procedures for procuring it I did feel like I was in a daze. I couldn't make myself believe it. I guess I did have a doubt till the package arrived home. It was only when I felt through my free Palm Centro that I could confirm this had never been a dream. I had chosen the smartest way to buy my cell phone.

No comments: