Thursday, October 2, 2008

Free Cell Phones for Sale!!

I'm terribly gadget crazy and I'm sure many other will share this madness along with me. It's not just a craze, it's an obsession to get the best that the electronic world can guarantee me. And topping this list are cell phones. Whenever I see the caption proclaiming cell phones on sale at any store I find myself drawn into it to try out the latest arrivals. This craze would have made me bankrupt until one day my dad heard someone talk about a store giving off free at&t cell phones. He knew there was some catch to it but still wanted to try it out to see if at least they will be cheaper than the rest of the crowd. And so off we went to check out for ourselves on the claims given out by the store to provide us not only at&t. In fact they were claiming that they could offer all the latest brand names like free Tmobile phones and even free Sprint cell phones. Though of course I didn't believe it completely too I hoped that at least I'll be able to get a cheaper version of the many models that were available in the mobile world. But I got exactly what they had promised to get me. Now when I hold on to the present model I can't believe the rate for which I got it. And has this craze left me? Not at all. Now I'm off again to search for another model. I've just heard that if I'm lucky I may even get free Verizon cell phones. Why worry when it's free.

No comments: